"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Hah!

Your mind works exactly like mine...kudos kudos, probably the funniest animation i've seen in a long time and the animation is absolutely superb! Keep it up :)

you belong with me you belong with me

Not bad

Right where to start!

There is so much potential in this, at points you can see some very nice animation sparks that coud have been adapted on. If you put more time into putting the animation in where it's needed it will make your overall product shine alot better.

Remember with animation, that certain scenes may not require actual animation, such as location shots, photos etc...so you can always get away with doing very simple inanimate scenes or with basic pans and tilts. Anime is a key subject to this as you will find out more is inanimate then animate half the time and just look how popular it is.

As for the Art side of things, you seem to have some pretty good drawing skills in there, like you characters face designs are very nicely done and anatomically correct. If you put some more time into designing the bodies and backgrounds so that the style matches up better, you'll get alot more interest and the overall product will make you so much happier at what you've achieved.

And finally, take your time with everything, there's quite alot of this that looks rushed in my opinion, but as i said there's alot of potentional here, so remember don't rush it...time = quality = more fans.

Space tumor Space tumor

Superb

This was honestly amazing...the way the music and story worked together was fantastic...it actually made me sad. Keep up the good work!

Take care!

Valentine Hearts Valentine Hearts

Bejewled

This is pretty much bejewled but with valentines hearts...and as a huge fan of bejewled i love it :P....i got over a million so i'm done for the day :D. Keep up the good work!

Take care.

Small Piano Composer Small Piano Composer

Impressive

This was very impressive i was playing the Star Wars theme on it lol, the only thing i found that brought it down was the tempo....although i know it's at a certain FPS so it's reasonable...good job all in all

Take Care

Blitz Blitz

Not Bad

I enjoyed that game was interesting, but one problem was the fact i figured out a way to not get hit once...and i sorta found it too easy, if you added a timer bar for the attacks...rather than allowing continuous attacks it could have been a lot better....otherwise nice mechanics :)

Flash-Gamers responds:

Well, I figured that out a long time ago; like I said there a numerous ways to play the game. Thanks I may put a timer in the second one if I make another one.

Jewel God Jewel God

Wow!

This is astonishing! Your use of colour is actually jaw dropping, i love how you used alot of grey tones to seperate the whale from the vibrancy of the jewels and liquid. Keep up the great work!

altrian responds: