"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Hah!

Your mind works exactly like mine...kudos kudos, probably the funniest animation i've seen in a long time and the animation is absolutely superb! Keep it up :)

you belong with me you belong with me

Not bad

Right where to start!

There is so much potential in this, at points you can see some very nice animation sparks that coud have been adapted on. If you put more time into putting the animation in where it's needed it will make your overall product shine alot better.

Remember with animation, that certain scenes may not require actual animation, such as location shots, photos etc...so you can always get away with doing very simple inanimate scenes or with basic pans and tilts. Anime is a key subject to this as you will find out more is inanimate then animate half the time and just look how popular it is.

As for the Art side of things, you seem to have some pretty good drawing skills in there, like you characters face designs are very nicely done and anatomically correct. If you put some more time into designing the bodies and backgrounds so that the style matches up better, you'll get alot more interest and the overall product will make you so much happier at what you've achieved.

And finally, take your time with everything, there's quite alot of this that looks rushed in my opinion, but as i said there's alot of potentional here, so remember don't rush it...time = quality = more fans.

Space tumor Space tumor

Superb

This was honestly amazing...the way the music and story worked together was fantastic...it actually made me sad. Keep up the good work!

Battletoads Numa Battletoads Numa

What?

Seriously, what was the point?

Youtube is where you embarrass yourself in person, Newgrounds you do it with animations, but seriously that wasn't even funny or interesting in the slightest...plus the fact it wasn't even animated.

Narwhals Narwhals

Superb

Haha this was great i love the random songs you do...they're always worth the watch or two. Keep them coming!

Tales of Horror - Banshee Tales of Horror - Banshee

Amazing!

So sad and tragic..this honestly touched me. You have an amazing way of telling a story...i was unbelievably impressed. I rated this a 5 because it most certainly deserved it....if you were to make the art and animation better i would have asked newgrounds to add a 6 button because it really would deserve it.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

Marcus Fenix in battle Marcus Fenix in battle

Nice

You have a very nice art style and the animation isn't too shabby, the main problem is that it looks kinda rushed...as there's like a few frames with colour then it's like all see-through there on after...as you've already stated...but i recommend either getting rid of those few frames with colour or colour it all in...it will help it out alot.

Elsewise this wasn't too bad....i look forward to seeing what you come up with next

Take care

Jereminion responds:

o yea i rushed it you can see from all the jagged edges...just wanted to finish and submit it 8-)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Was Alright

I really respect your work Ego, it always has some subtle charm to it that makes me laugh. The problem i found with this was it seemed like you was trying to make us laugh rather than making jokes where you wanted it, if you get me.

I admire you for trying something different from the "Awesome Series" but it seems like you need to rethink your strategy for your off the side animations because this lacked your usual charisma.

I hope when your next animation pops up it will have that Ego feel to it again, keep up the good work, i await to see your next animation.

Egoraptor responds:

That's weird, I had the exact opposite attitude towards this animation. That is, the jokes in this animation were made because we thought they were funny, I was completely paranoid about whether or not other people would, too.

SonicShorts V.5 Entry SonicShorts V.5 Entry

My Fave

Hehe i loved this one in the Collab, it was the best of them all in my opinion. Very original and funny...i need more chilli dogs, keep up the good work!

Take care

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Your Best

In my opinion this was your best of the awesome series, one of my favourite quotes came from this.

"My sister has cancer..."
"Zombie Cancer!!!"

Pure gold haha, i hope you keep them coming Ego, you're truly original and inspire so many around you.